Here’s something you won’t want to put off: ensuring your home’s hot water heater is working properly. No one wants to wake up to an ice-cold shower! Our team can assess what’s needed and when, so you won’t find yourself suddenly without hot water. Sometimes, repairs can take care of problems.
Other times, the following signs mean water heater replacement is needed:
- Your unit is getting old. Conventional water heaters last 10 to 15 years. The manufacturer’s label shows the date the unit was installed.
- It runs out of hot water more often. This is due to age or settling of sediment. The problem only worsens, so replacement is probably needed.
- It dispenses water with a metallic look or taste. This is due to rust, which only worsens, too, and necessitates replacement.
- It makes unusual noises. This is due to sediment at the bottom of your water heater. Noises mean it may break and need replacement soon.
- It leaks. This situation is hazardous. The water heater must be turned off and replacement arranged promptly.
- It stops running. This is another pressing need for replacement.
We can fully explain your water heater replacement options. The conventional water heater is one. This unit heats and stores water in a tank before dispensing it anywhere in your house. You must wait for the water to heat up to use it. We can help you select a water heater with the capacity best suited for your needs.
Another option for water heater replacement is a tankless water heater. This unit dispenses hot water instantly and continuously. However, it may reach its limit sooner than a conventional water heater does. So, more than one may be needed. We can station individual units in your home to be used for different purposes.
Please contact our team to discuss repair or replacement of your water heater. We’ll ensure you always have a ready supply of hot water in your home.