Bringing in a licensed plumber is the best way to find out the extent of your plumbing issue in Southern Pines and get it fixed.
When you have a clogged drain, leaky faucet, damaged pipe, or other plumbing issue at your home or business in the Southern Pines, North Carolina area, it’s important to hire a licensed plumber handle the repair. Our plumbing experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Southern Pines are all licensed and can handle all types of services. These include:
- Clog removals
- Fixture repair and installation
- Pipe repair, installation, and maintenance
- Sewer repair
- Water heater repair, installation, and maintenance
A licensed plumber has passed an exam and has experience in the industry, so you can trust that he or she knows how to fix the problem in your house.
Contact us at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Southern Pines today to schedule an appointment that fits your needs.
Some property owners leave plumbing problems untreated, but doing so can lead to serious problems. Water damage spreads quickly and destroys much of what’s in its path. A small leak from a fixture or pipe could turn into a big problem when it destroys the drywall and flooring, while also putting the structural integrity of your home at risk. If the leak occurs on an upper level, the floor could become weak and break as someone walks across it. Moisture also leads to mold growth, which can cause a number of health problems among your family members.
Bringing in a licensed plumber is the best way to find out the extent of your plumbing issue and get it fixed. Our licensed plumbers are available for emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you don’t have to wait for normal business hours to get a problem repaired.
Don’t Do These as DIY Repairs; Call a Licensed Plumber Instead!
One of the joys of homeownership is the feeling of pride you can get when you handle a repair or improvement by yourself. There is nothing wrong with tackling those DIY tasks that you feel comfortable you have enough expertise and the equipment and tools to do properly. But when it comes to your home’s plumbing system, there are some concerns that you would be better off leaving for a licensed plumber to handle. Here are a few such situations:
- Slow Drains Throughout the Home- One slow drain is generally a routine clog that you might be able to resolve with an auger or plunger (never use chemical drain cleaners, as they can corrode the pipes). However, when all your drains are slow, it is indicative of a larger problem that you should leave to a licensed plumber to diagnose and resolve. The same is true for one slow drain that you have not been able to resolve with DIY methods.
- Gas Line Repair- Playing with fire will get you grief, and fire is a potential outcome if you try to handle a gas line repair on your own. If you suspect a gas leak, get out of the house before calling us at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Southern Pines.
- Water Pipe Replacement- This task isn’t as easy as it might seem, and a common mistake made by DIYers is not removing the pipe in the right way and causing additional damage. There are many things that can go wrong if you do not have the expertise or the right tools.
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Southern Pines, our licensed plumbers proudly serve Aberdeen, Broadway, Cameron, Carthage, Fayetteville, Foxfire, Jackson Springs, Laurinburg, Lemon Springs, Pinebluff, Pinehurst, Raeford, Robbins, Sanford, Seven Lakes, Southern Pines, Spring Lake, Vass, West End, and Whispering Pines, North Carolina.