When you need septic services in Southern Pines, our trained professionals will be there to provide the quality solutions you need.
The septic system at your home or business is arguably the most important system on your property. Although it may be the last thing you think of as you go about your daily routine, it is also the one system that you use multiple times every day. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Southern Pines, we are certified to provide septic services. So, when you are experiencing an issue with your plumbing that is related to your septic system, we are the first place you should call.
- Installation – Having a plumbing company that can also provide septic services takes the hassle out of ensuring that your entire property is equipped for your routine. We are able to provide septic installation and replacement services, so you know you are receiving top care and expert solutions for all your septic and plumbing needs.
- Repair – A plumbing issue can easily lead to a septic concern, as well, so having a plumbing company that is equipped to handle both can help reduce stress. When you need septic repair services in Southern Pines, North Carolina, our trained professionals will be there to provide the quality solutions you have come to expect and deserve.
How to Take Better Care of Your Septic System
Not only do we provide exceptional installation and repair services for septic systems here at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Southern Pines, but we also exist to help you take better care of your system. To ensure your system continues to operate at optimal capacity and that you don’t run into major repair issues, we recommend the following maintenance tips:
- Most septic tanks need to be pumped every three to five years. Don’t forget to put this maintenance task on your calendar because if your tank gets too full of solid waste, it could lead to complete system failure.
- Never drive or set anything heavy on top of your drain field. Doing so can damage the perforated pipes that return treated wastewater back to the groundwater.
- Refrain from flushing anything down the toilet besides waste and toilet paper. Sanitary products, wipes, paper towels, cat litter, coffee grounds, and other foreign items can clog your pipes and create problems for your septic system.
- Try to limit extended water usage, so your septic system has time to process wastewater effectively. Space out loads of laundry throughout the day and try to limit back-to-back showers.
Most importantly, call us for septic services whenever you need help with your system. We guarantee we’ll respond to your call for help with urgency and provide septic services complemented by superior customer service. Give us a call today if you have any questions!
If you have questions about our septic services or would like to schedule an appointment, contact us at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Southern Pines today for assistance. With our team as your on-time plumbers with the experience and expertise to provide comprehensive services for your home or business, you will see the Benjamin Franklin Plumbing difference when you work with us!
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in Southern Pines, we offer septic services in Aberdeen, Broadway, Cameron, Carthage, Fayetteville, Foxfire, Jackson Springs, Laurinburg, Lemon Springs, Pinebluff, Pinehurst, Raeford, Robbins, Sanford, Seven Lakes, Southern Pines, Spring Lake, Vass, West End, and Whispering Pines, North Carolina.